Why should we consider a Management System, or ISO 9001 certification?
It has always been done like that ... !
Management system can help your company to better fulfill your customer's needs.
A well-implemented Management system ensures that our products or services fulfill our customer's needs and expectations. It covers not only the final product, but in particular the path and the means to achieve it. In a nutshell, such a system focuses on two core questions:
- Are we doing the right things? Are we effective?
- Are we doing things right? Can we improve existing processes to use our resources more efficiently?
The renowned ISO 9001 standard (which is "the" standard for Management systems) describes Best Practices in business management. A well-implemented Management system will reduce waste, improve responsiveness ... and thus increase both customer satisfaction and job security.
What We Do
We offer the complete "package" around Management systems.
We can accompany you all the way from the initial idea through the implementation and training up to certification ... and further, if you wish! We can help you implement a pragmatic, working Management system from scratch, or improve - and certainly simplify - an existing management system.
With 20+ years of hands-on experience in different industries, we are knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001. AS9100. ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001, FCOS 6508. BRC-IoP. Swiss legislation on chemicals, EC Directive 2006/42/EC on machinery, ISO 17025 and related aspects of instrumentation (e.g. validation and qualification of laboratory equipment) and with best practices such as GLP and HACCP.
We perform audit activities on behalf of our clients (internal, external, supplier audit) and third-party audits ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 on behalf of accredited certification bodies.
- Having trouble following your internal audit schedule, due to workload or other reasons? You can outsource your internal audits to us — request a quote!
We offer training courses and workshops that are accessible for anyone who is interested in Management systems: managers and auditors as well as collaborators from R&D, IT, purchasing, logistics and marketing (this explicitly includes executives who consider "ISO certification" for their company!) All our courses are run in a highly interactive, down-to-earth workshop atmosphere and are available both as "open", public training and as in-house training:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management. This highly interactive one-day training explains the fundamentals of Quality Management systems andISO 9001:2015 in a pragmatic, down-to-earth manner. You identify the benefits ()and pitfalls!) of Quality Management systems, understand what is needed to implement it and know how to prepare for certification. This course is applicable to almost any business, independent of the size or industry. Duration: 1 day. Next dates: (EN) Lausanne: 17 Sep 2019. – (DE) Olten: 26 Sep 2019. – (FR) Lausanne: 14 Nov 2019. – To register, please follow this link.
- Internal Audit. Transform the boring "compliance audits" into real-world "process improvement audits". Get to know the toolbox of the internal auditor. Plan internal audits and run them in a practical way. Identify best practices and implement meaningful improvements. Duration: 1 day. Next dates: (DE) Raum Bern/Olten: 27 Sep 2019. – (FR) Lausanne: 15 Nov 2019. – (EN) Lausanne: 30 Nov 2019. – To register, please follow this link.
- Operational and strategic Risk Management. All too often "risk management" is reduced to an insurance policy and some aspects of workplace safety. And yet - proper risk management alone leads to better business agility and increases sustainability! The course explains the fundamentals and application of Risk Management in a pragmatic, down-to-earth manner. The course covers the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Duration: 1 day. Next dates: (FR) Lausanne: 07 Oct 2019. – (DE) Olten: 04 Nov 2019. – (EN) Lausanne: 26 Nov 2019. – To register, please follow this link.
To register for any public training, follow this link: Dates and Registration.
Do you have questions, do you need a consultant, do you want to book an in-house course? All our courses are also available on request as in-hourse training. Feel free to get in touch with us!