About Jörg Hau
Professional scientist and trainer, Jörg Hau has accumulated more than two decades of hands-on experience in academic and industrial R&D: Fundamental and applied research, scientific instrumentation, software development, project management, quality management, training and coaching.
He founded the company Quality-Coach.ch in 2009 as an intentionally small, independent company, specialized in training, coaching and consulting services.
- Scientific education in Germany. Diploma (Dipl. Chem.) 1990, Doctorate (Dr. rer. nat - PhD equivalent) in Analytical Chemistry 1994.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) since 2009 and certified Professional Scrum Master I since 2012.
- Working in Quality Management Systems since 1997. Lead Auditor (IRCA) for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Expert in Swiss chemicals legislation. Knowledgeable in common industry standards such as GLP, Food Safety (HACCP), ISO 17025 and EC Directives like 2006/42/EC on machinery.
- Strong IT skills: Several Open Source software projects; certified ITIL v3 Foundation 2009.